Happy New Year!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ffmd212

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello everyone!
Hope you all are having a good holiday so far.
A little about me, I am married and have three daughters 20, 19, & 17, and we are from Indianapolis, Indiana.
I have had freshwater tanks since I was 10 yrs old. I decided a couple of years ago to try a saltwater tank. I would have to say it has not been a huge success, but it is getting better. So my purpose for joining this forum is to hopefully get some good adive on my tank, and hopefully find out I am not the only one that has had this much trouble! LOL.
I look forward to have some great conversations with you all!
Take

Hello everyone!
Hope you all are having a good holiday so far.
A little about me, I am married and have three daughters 20, 19, & 17, and we are from Indianapolis, Indiana.
I have had freshwater tanks since I was 10 yrs old. I decided a couple of years ago to try a saltwater tank. I would have to say it has not been a huge success, but it is getting better. So my purpose for joining this forum is to hopefully get some good adive on my tank, and hopefully find out I am not the only one that has had this much trouble! LOL.
I look forward to have some great conversations with you all!
Take

Welcome to AA
(y)

Oh yes! The canal, the mall, the statehouse, the state museum, the beautiful gardens and zoo, the new stadium...I even like the Simon building!

How could I forget the Speedway? It's neat how you drive under the bleachers to get in! We went out a few times, toured the museum and rode around the track! :)
That great! That is usually what people think of when I tell them I am from Indy, the speedway. I work out there for the race events, thats a lot of fun too. Glad you enjoyed your visit here, hope you come back!

Back
Top Bottom