hay! ~self intro~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zeig

Aquarium Advice Regular
hello everyone im Zeig!
im baisicly new to the hobby, but from an early age ive loved aquatic creatures and aquariums. I hope to one day have an exotic tank full of life.

But at the moment i have none of that :)!

the only fish i have taken care of are some silver neons, which died from a current that was too strong because of the filter, plus the tank was for beta fish >.>.., anyways i later got a beta fish which was the most boring pet in the world and all i did was feel sorry for it being in a sucky little tank. but he's passed on.

ive now bought a 20 gal tank and am planning on getting some fiddler crabs:bowl: <--im on a roll.

i know noone really care or will even read this but i kinda enjoy typing this all out haha ^.^! my new aquarium will have an asian theme too it, mostly red. with a bamboo deck that will go above the water for the crabs no climb up onto and a little den underneath, for whatever crabs do in privacy. i have a little statue of a fish with asian writing on it that ill put in as well and im looking for an asian poster with writing to put behind it.
~if anyone has any other ideas to add please tell me!

thanks for reading this, if you did =)
~zeig~:BIG:

Welcome aboard!

I've always wanted fiddler crabs.. but I changed my mind and put a couple of cichlids in the tank instead lol.

welcome to AA.
you could do a rock garden on the bottom of course the crabs would redecorate it all the time but then the aquascape would always be different. :0

haha that was funny, we all read, wheres the pics?
ya i got a pic of it empty but i wish i had a real b4 pic. this tank was a wreck! disgusting and such, i had to water blast it for a long time to clean her out and then whipe down EVERYTHING.

pics will be up within the week. i think i know everything i need for this now. almost.

btw thanks for reading! =)

rofl its okay, i think people just pointed it out cuz it was funny =)

Back
Top Bottom