heard this was the best online forum! had to check it out!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

irving91

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So this a new experiance for me (online forums) and so far from the looks i really like this site.
Anyways i cant say im a newb since i been in reef tanks since 08. started with a 55g 4 foot long tank with low tech system and was ABLE to keep a a red birds nest, watermelon chalice, plate size red monticap , and acsouple other stuff along with a heavy stock fish including mystery wrasse, yellow tang, 2 clowns, 2 anthias, and some other tangs. and unfortunatly in 2010 one day i woke up tp find all my fish dead over night and a week later all my corals bleach. so after i clean the tank nd kept a fish only tank
recently i upgrade to a 90 and started reefing again ;)
but i swear i had a curse tank went thru hell lost corals and fish nd called it quits on reef but 3 months later i couldnt resist it and brought up my tank again!

today i have a 90g, with 20 g sump with mircle mud and cheato, 2 led 150 systems, mp10es(for now mp40es cuming soon lol.) 2 korelia pumps on a wave maker, mag 7 returnpump. as for life stock i have 2 clowns 1 blue reef chromi and a coral beauty, i recently jus added my first corals a pink hammer, neon green tip hammer, pulsing zenias, and sum gsp's.

sorry for the boring biography but im looking forward to have a great learnign experiance with the help of everybody! this is my tank now :)

Attachments

• 20121129_131115.jpg
    20121129_131115.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 120
Welcome also! What do you think led to your tank crashing? Old tank syndrome, built up of waste turned into ammonia? Sorry that happened :(. Your new tank is awesome, lots of potential with coral! How's that mp10 doing in the 90? Is it doing much?

i nvr figured it out, as for ammonia i highly doubt it. and the mp 10 really suprised me with its full power on enough to move those 2 hammers hard. it does reach the other side nd it makes a smal wave, but i am not a fan of the left right left right fake motion so i have it set to tidal swell or lagon mode and the noise is almost un hearable.

Back
Top Bottom