Hellllllooooo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shutterinfear

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Well, I tried this whole saltwater thing once, and failed.
my poor take turned green. Was doing well with low lighting.
then decided to get 4 96 watt pcs. From there it went down hill.
my 75 gallon sits emty, but I think I am gonna give it a go,
with some good help from people here. :) So, who is good at this?
Let me know. Thanks for your time.

Welcome to the site!

The SW folks here are great. I'd recommend to make a post in the SW forums with the equipment you have and what you'd like to accomplish with your tank, and they'll help you through it.

Welcome aboard. I think we have some good folks over at the SW side. Post your questions over at the SW forums.

FW, what is that!?!? Just kidding, welcome to the site! I am a complete dummy at FW and sometimes I feel like that on the SW side, but ask away. The only thing we require are a lot of pics (of your SW tank, of course).

welcometoaa.gif

Post your current equipment and what you would like to do with your tank in the SW forum. You'll get lots of helpful respones from folks who have done what you are about to...

Welcome to the best site around to help you get started. The saltwater geeks really know their stuff - at least that's how I interpret it - I'm a freshwater guy myself and when they talk most of it goes over my head - but they always have solutions and answers
By the way - LOVE THE AVATAR :new-alien:

Welcome to AA! As Neilan said post your questions in the SW getting started forum and we will be glad to help you!

Back
Top Bottom