Helllloooo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Danafish1

Aquarium Advice Newbie
:flowers:Hi everyone. I'm a completely new member so I hope I'm doing this correctly.
I have a question and I hope someone can help me. We just treated my 10 gal tank with 2 female guppies and 1 mystery snail and 1 whisker shrimp for an infection. But the guppies gills (behind their eyes) still look irritated. They're a pinkish color. Anyone got any ideas??? Thanks!!!!

Has the tank been cycled correctly? Could you provide pictures? And welcome to AA :) hope we can help

This sounds like you have issues with ammonia. Test that water, or bring it to your LFS and have them test for you. You should probably start partial water changes, and treat with Prime ASAP. Good luck!

Welcome. +1 on what others have said. How long has your tank been set up? When was your last water change & how big? If your tank is new it's probably cycling which means daily water tests & lots of water changes to keep your fish healthy & happy.

Back
Top Bottom