Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ScorpioMoon

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My name is Melissa and I have recently become addicted to this hobby. I currently have a 75 gallon tank with an Oscar and Severum. I just added another 20 gallon (I have yet to set it up) which I'm planning on having about 6-8 African dwarf frogs. I'm just waiting on a few things I ordered online to get it set up and start cycling. I had planned on having the frogger tank upstairs in my office, but now think it would look great on my staircase landing. Soo... that means I will still need one in the office. :D

Not sure yet what I want in here... maybe a Betta in a smaller tank... not too sure.

I also want to use some real plants in the frogger tank. I have only used the fake plants in my current tank, so this will be a new learning experience for me. I figured that I'll also try some live ones in my O's tank and hope that he leaves them alone. He only messes around with one of the fake plants in his tank, so I've got my fingers crossed that he won't mess with the live ones.

Here's a few recent pics of the O and Severum tank:

img_861475_0_52dedf734cdeb0c55f425f18e2b59dcc.jpg

img_861475_1_894279ebab491ad17b73f21064bd5ba8.jpg

img_861475_2_fe1d00c05ec8791e7a28cc537c16136e.jpg

img_861475_3_c1f9dd2092a8f0a70e4d4b47e32c8733.jpg

Nice to meet you all.

When you're ready to start researching how to set up a planted tank, take a peak at the FW Planted Tank forum. There's a Sticky at the top with links to lots of great resources and references. The members that frequent that forum are great resources for additional information or you just can't quite figure something out after reading up on it. Welcome to AA!

Welcome to the site! I bet a nice reef tank would be relaxing in your office!

Back
Top Bottom