Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Welcome to the forum!

Always a good idea to research fish, preferably before aquiring the fish (which unfortunately isn't possible if your being gifted with them).

Welcome to AA! Glad you're doing your research, like Purrbox said, it's better that you do your research before you get them, but this is great site that will help you keep the fish you already have as healthy as possible.

Good luck : ) Keep doing your research! : )

:wave: Welcome to the best site to get educated fast (I did) - You may want to tell us what fish you have, what size tank, filter etc - to better help you. We have different forums dedicated to specific topics - freshwater, saltwater, planted tanks etc - find one that fits your setup and fill us in on the details

Part of my problem is I dont really know what I've got. My latest accustion is a 25l marine tank containing some "living rock" a clown fish and another fish I haven't identifed, it has a trickle filtration system. But having read up on marine tanks I now think that a lot of what the guy that gave it to me said was wrong.

Last edited:
If you post some pictures of the coral and fish in the saltwater forums I'm sure the saltwater junkies could tell you and help you out. I'm a freshwater junkie myself - - Lord! this stuff is addicting:D

Yes free fish are a good thing. I also have a 500l cold water tank (another gift) Thats doing really well even with the questionable fish it came with.

it has several large gold fish along with 2 buenos aires tetra.

I added 3 weather loach before Christmas and they are all doing well.

Back
Top Bottom