hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kevint

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi I joined this site about 3 or 4 weeks ago. I posted a question in the sick fish part. I got alot of help from you all. I just wanted to say that I was sorry for not getting back to you all. I have got cancer and have been taking chemotheropy treatment, may not be spelled right. But I love saltwater aquariums. I have a 220 semi-reef I guess you would call it. I started with a 75 them a 90 and now moved up to my first. big tank. I really like this site because there are no stupid questions. I do not me it like that but if someone asks a question the others answer it and do not have a attitude. I have been doing saltwater for probly 10 years and I have questions all the time. Thanks for letting me be a part of it.. I will try to hel as much as possible and ask for help when needed. Good day to all. Kevint:cool:

Hey Kevin!
Glad you're back.
You are right, no attitude here. Pure fish lovers here. I have been part of some of the toughest computers forums out there. All attitude, a lot of inmature people. Here, just people with a PASSION for a common hobby.

Enjoy your stay, I promise not to pick on your spelling, though I am extremely vain about the topic!

LOL.

Back
Top Bottom