Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 12-07-2009, 02:30 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Hello everyone, I decided to make an account on this site because I often google fish questions I have, but no situations ever seem to fit 100%, so I am hopeful that this will be a good thing! My name is Anna, I'm 23 and have been a fishkeeper for about 10 years now. I received a 10 gallon setup (complete with electric yellow cichlid) from my brother, who received it from my father when my fishy could not play nice with other fishies! I've still got the same cichlid, I estimated he was about a year old when I got him about 10 years ago, so he is a senior citizen indeed!
I'm here with a question about him, in fact, so I am going to go off and find the proper forum for that query!

acisdid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 02:45 PM   #2
Aquarium Free - 2+ Years

POTM Champion
Welcome to AA

"What, exactly, is the internet? Basically it is a global network exchanging digitized data in such a way that any computer, anywhere, that is equipped with a device called a 'modem', can make a noise like a duck choking on a kazoo." - Dave Barry
mfdrookie516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 02:46 PM   #3
AA Team Emeritus

Welcome to AA!

Good luck with that old man (or woman).

"Life may not be the party we hoped for but while we are here we might as well dance!"

austinsdad is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com