Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Filter Mechanic

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am a noob of sorts. I don't think anyone ever masters the aquarium world. My wife and I manage four tanks: two twenty gallon, one ninety gallon, and a one hundred and twenty gallon. We have many different fish varieties. Here's a basic list: platys, plecos, barbs, cichlids, mollies, guppies, clown loach, severins, salvini, sharks, dragon goby, corries, knife fish, tetras, angels, giant danios, kribenza, gourami. Many of these are variations of the same type. There is a gravel bottom in the ninety gallon tank, a sand bottom in the one-twenty, and gravel in both twenties. The big tanks run on sump filters, the small ones use various orphaned HOBs. The fish are beautiful and interesting to watch. So is this forum community. We aren't planning any two hundred gallon tanks. What we have is labor intensive enough. The wife started years ago with a ten gallon tank full of algae and gold fish. Many of our fish watch us as much as we watch them but none have tried to feed us...yet! Have fun..Filter Mechanic

Back
Top Bottom