Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

anttna

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
This is a great site, WD to whom it may concern. Lots of valuable information for a newbie like me. Just one question here though what is Kudos???

A delicious chocolate covered granola bar...or our way of saying WTG, it's like brownie points, props, knuckles, a pat on the back, a slap on the rump (sports, not office), a high five, a thumbs up, ata-boy, or a you kiss like my sister (Those from Arkansas know what I'm talking about...btw, I'm not from Arkansas, but your sister does kiss well). It's justt a way to compliment poeple's posts.

It is OK Bearfan...I figured out what happened in your post. You accidentlly took a 't' away from 'atta-boy' and gave it to 'justt'. I haven't yet determined, however, how you managed 'poeple'. :lol:

Bwaahhahaha good call fruitbat!

And welcome to Aquariumadvice anttna; always like folks with palindromes for names *grin*

Welcome to the forum :)

Lol @ Bearfan. My title at one forum is, incidentally, "The spelling nazi, no spellcheck for you" :oops:

Back
Top Bottom