Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Leslie

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello, my name is Leslie, I'm male and I am new to the aquarium world. I currently have two tanks, a 10 gallon which I started out with, later learning bigger is better. I also have a 20 gallon long which is in my front room and which has 3 dwarf platy, 1 male red wag, 6 cory pygmaeus, 2 het rasboras, 1 dalmation molly male, 2 guppy fry and about 20 to 30 platy mixed fry. 6 of these came from my first try at this which turned out to be a disaster from ich, the remainder are from the red wag male, a high fin platy male (deceased) a pearl colored female and a black tail red wag female (also deceased). The male I moved to my 10 gallon tank which also has 4 red tetra minors, 3 albino cory cats, 1 female dalmation molly. I seperated the males so that I could slow down the breeding until I can get some of the fry sold or traded to an aquarium store. I am learning more each day and hope I find friends here who will help me.

Welcome ! I did the same thing ( got a 10 then found out it's not easier) I love this forum, lots of great advice and conversations here. I have learned a ton on here so far. Hope you enjoy it :)

Welcome!! I am sure that you will learn as much as you want to on here. Beware, it becomes an addiction lol. I started with a 10g, then a 29g BF, and now I have a 75g that I want to turn into a refugium for something larger hahahah.

That is one beautiful tank, I hope to start working on a 55 gallon planted tank around September or December. Hope it looks as good as yours.

Back
Top Bottom