Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

louiserose

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi, i've just joined the site as my husband has bought me a beautiful fish tank for my birthday.

He bought it second hand and it came fully set up with marine fish.

It came with two clown fish, a regal tang, two damsels and two i'm not sure of names, i think one is a tang but is yellow and the other one is long and silver and eats the sand (it then comes out of it's gills).

I was a bit panicky to begin with as i'd heard that marine tanks are very difficult to keep but we've had it a week now and the water levels seem fine and the fish seem happy :)

Since he bought it we've added some live rock and intend on adding more when i get some more money (this marine business is expensive!!).

Eventually i want to get an anemone for my clown fish but have been advised to wait a while.

I have loads of questions but i won't bore you with them here, i'll have a nose and find the right section for them :)

Welcome to AA! i'm totally intimidated by SW but love to look at everyone's tanks! can't wait to see pics! :D

Thank you :)

I wouldn't have had the patience to set it up from scratch to be honest so i was really lucky we found this one :)

It's my pride and joy and even the hubby is excited about it (he never gets excited about anything lol).

Just sorting a pic out to put on :)

Hello Mellow Yellow :)

welcometoaa.gif

Back
Top Bottom