Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

agp

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey guys,

My name is Hunter and I'm new to the forums. When I was growing up, my aunt and uncle had an 100 gallon tank, and I visited them very often to watch those fish they had. But when I was 11 I moved, and haven't gotten the chance to see my aunt and uncle (and that big tank) very often. A few days ago my little sister brought home a crayfish from school for some biology project she had to do, and this got me thinking about getting my own aquarium. I don't know much about aquariums other than the vague memories from 10 or so years ago of shopping with my uncle for equipments and fish for his tank. I currently don't have any tank/fish, but I'm a fast learner, and I'm a biology major at Rutgers, so I know the nitrogen cycle quite well :D Anyway, I'm here to get some advice from you guys and learn from all of you so that hopefully I can have a pretty aquarium in the near future.

Cheers!

Hunter

Hi Hunter,
I am new here myself. Get as big as you can afford and have space for. This is an addiction and sooooo much fun. This is a great place to be for advice and general info.
Good Luck and Welcome!!
Deb

Which campus are you at?
Are you in perm off-campus housing or will you be moving your tank in the next year or so?
Start by reading the articles on this site (see my sig) and ask lots of questions.
and...
welcometoaa.gif

Back
Top Bottom