Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wickdnytemare

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
New here, just joined today in fact! Looking for people that see fish as kids and pets instead of just food and bait! Have added an album already of my bluegill!

I have a rather large family including a beautiful 4 year old bluegill who is about 7 inches now(got her when she about the size of a quarter) Her name is Mo.
2 plecos one is just a baby at maybe 3 inches his name is Charlie, the other one is little over 13 inches his name is Cecil.
I have one large koi named Bertha.
One fire mouth cichlid female named Hades.
One convict cichlid female named Connie.
Two large gold fish nicknamed the retard twins (inside joke you'd have to see them behave to understand why we call them that lol )
There is also about 7 or 8 minnows.

I love to chit chat endlessly about my family I find them delightful and funny and just super great to have around. I also love sharing pictures of them!(y)

Welcome dude I'm new on here two n I feel the same way about my fish to like I love them to death. And did u put the pics up of your fish yet

Welcome to you too!
I did! I have posted an album of my bluegill growing up! Will be working on the ones in a bit.
Glad to have found someone of a like mind, its very to hard to do these 'specially when you own a bluegill everyone thinks mmm tastey .. but my bluegill has wiggled herself deep down inside my heart.. she's special!

wickdnytemare said:
Welcome to you too!
I did! I have posted an album of my bluegill growing up! Will be working on the ones in a bit.
Glad to have found someone of a like mind, its very to hard to do these 'specially when you own a bluegill everyone thinks mmm tastey .. but my bluegill has wiggled herself deep down inside my heart.. she's special!

How do I get to the pics and yea I feel the same way my fish are like my kids I love them and will do anything for them

I don't have a clue how to lol

Hm go to usercp up on top there and it takes you to the page you can edit stuff and click on the pictures and albums link . It has make up a title and description of the album and then you can upload three pics at a time or something

welcometoaa.gif

wickdnytemare said:
Hm go to usercp up on top there and it takes you to the page you can edit stuff and click on the pictures and albums link . It has make up a title and description of the album and then you can upload three pics at a time or something

Ighty thank you

Back
Top Bottom