Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cgibsontcu

Aquarium Advice Newbie
My name is Chris and I have had a very passionate interest in fish since I was a child. I have had my own tank for about 3 years now but my family always had a small tank growing up. The first tank that I bought myself was a 120 gallon tank that was a South American Cichlid tank. I had a breeding pair of Firemouths, Convicts, Green Terrors, and a pair of Blood Parrots that try really hard. Unfortunately a seam broke in that tank about eight months ago and I could only keep the Blood Parrots in my wife's 20 gallon tank with her mollies and guppies. Don't worry the other fish didn't perish I was able to give them to my local fish store and the owner sold all the fish in pairs so they wouldn't be broken up from their mate. In the meantime I have fixed my 120 gallon tank and moved my Blood Parrots back into it and I am currently planing my next aquarium adventure in making the 120 gallon tank a live plant tank with Rams Disscus and my Blood Parrots.

Thank you for the warning I hadn't found information on Blood Parrots and live plants anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom