Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tsuki

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello, I was recently researching if I could continue to keep my pregnant ghost shrimp in with my betta, and how to raise them. I stumbled upon this site and it seemed to be a good place, so I decided to join. I hope to get quite good advice here, and that I'm able to learn more about raise my fish, and my shrimp.

Currently I have two smaller tanks, a 5gal(christmas gift) that is housing my Betta and my ghost shrimp(she's in there because my other tank isn't warm enough and doesn't seem to have enough water movement for her liking), and a small 2 gallon which at the moment contains a group of baby guppies that will(once grown a bit more and the weather warms)will be going into a small pond for the warmer months and staying inside in the winter. I haven't had fish for a long time, and after getting over my worry of killing them, I got the 5gal and decided to give it another go. Honestly I love it. And hope to keep every one healthy and not kill what little money I tend to have extra to spend.

Back
Top Bottom