Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pizentios

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi there,

I've finally worked up the courage and created an account on these wonderfully informative forums. Looks to me like there is quite a friendly community here....I hope that I fit in lol.

I also really like that there is an smart phone app that from the looks of it is really well put together.

A little about me:

I am a 28 year old realestate developer who in 2008, started my own development company developing recreational properties (ie: cabin lots and rv parks).

I also have a wife and a 2.5 (almost 3) year old daughter.
As a young teenager I always had an aquarium, but fell out of the hobby as I got older due to sports etc eatting up most of my time. I figure that now that I have more free time and the drive its a good hobby for me once agian.

I don't have a tank setup yet, but I am currently in the process of building one...thanks in large part to the amount of detailed information on this forum. I will likely post pictures etc at some point. I have been trying to take pictures as the.build progresses.

Anyways, glad to be a member of such a wonderful site.

Cheers!

Congrats and welcome to AA, glad to see a new member, the people on here give such great advice and I'm sure they will help you with whatever you need.
P.S. The app is awesome it's almost all I use

Welcome to AA. You will come to find that this is a wonderfully kind and informative site. I myself am a newbie to fish keeping; with one Betta and a new community tank I'm building the stock up in now. I'm starting the hobby in my early teens as well, 13, and you will find that there are many very helpful and knowledgable young people on here, including myself. Feel free to ask any questions, and keep in mind that we love pictures!

Courtesy of Dakota's iPod.

Back
Top Bottom