Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rain87

Aquarium Advice Freak
So I actually have already posted but I figured I should properly introduce myself. I have had tanks in the past my main passion so far has been for cichilds. I would like to have a saltwater tank eventually but as a college student it isn't the best time for that. I was going to wait till after I gradutated before I started a tank again, (since my last craigslist purchase started leaking on me) but I couldn't wait so I am cycling a 55 right now and am going to try my hand at a low tech planted community tank. I also have a 10 gallon that will funtion as a hospital tank. Well I guess that's about it for now.

Hey! I am at college too, kinda sucks sometimes with the amount of time it takes up! Good luck with the tank! :)

I'm a freshman in college lol, I have 2 30g and a 10g lol it sure takes alot of time and money but I'd go crazy without it, college is stressful enough to drive you crazy, my fish help me focus and stay sane lol

Glad I'm not the only one yeah you definitely have to have something to keep you sane!

I am from England and apart from watching American movies, I have totally forgot what a freshman is! But yes, it keeps me sane too.

I'm a freshman in college lol, I have 2 30g and a 10g lol it sure takes alot of time and money but I'd go crazy without it, college is stressful enough to drive you crazy, my fish help me focus and stay sane lol

Back
Top Bottom