hello:)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mmk. I've been putting together a fishroom in a 2car garage for the past few months, still a lot of work left to do, but working on it. It's got around 30-35 tanks in total, all 40g or smaller. I also have a 125 in the living room with some new and lovely discus, as well as a 33g bowfront and 29g in the bedroom with angelfish growing out/pairing up. I've been breeding mostly small fish, several guppy strains, gold and electric blue rams, black corys, peacock gudgeons just to name a few.

Are you a LFS?! Haha. I know I won't be the only one asking for pictures, but I'd love to see that room!

Are you a LFS?! Haha. I know I won't be the only one asking for pictures, but I'd love to see that room!

Haha. Nah.

Just a lot of breeding projects going on.

It went from this
img_1324299_0_8e2235ff59f1bdc34506615fbf22cc26.jpg

and this
img_1324299_1_97c466943b3c0a8c82dda53a766abfbd.jpg

To this

img_1324299_2_35861c11eab17edcaf80c29f7e266f0a.jpg

It's a little different now, I'm working on racks for the tanks on the metal table, it's just temporary. I've also got about half the room insulated, should have the rest done this weekend.

I also have a pvc air line running along the ceiling as well as outside and to the back of the house where I have a half dozen tubs going.

And finally, I have 3/4" pvc piping to the back side of the house also and a python hookup so that I can drain and fill into my herb garden. This setup is going to change, too, though, as I plan to put pvc overflows on the 15g+ tanks and install a continuous drip feed.

It's still a work in progress, of course, but it's only been a few months since we moved in.

:O wow... Umm... Wow. That looks like severum and HN1's garage lol! And they are a fish store!

This is a very low-tech version of that, lol. I have very little funds to work with to get everything in order so it's a very slow and budget friendly process.

Reading through their garage build did help inspire me to do one myself.

I'm not running a LFS in my garage, it's just a fishroom with breeding/growout tanks and whatnot.

Back
Top Bottom