Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

donh

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Thought I would introduce myself. My name is Don. I live in Collierville, Tennessee. I have been around aquariums and had aquariums my whole life. I worked at the Memphis Zoo for a few years in the reptile department. That allowed me the opportunity to help out in the aquarium from time to time as well. I'm currently working as manager over the Commercial (business) Insurance Department in a mid sized independent insurance agency.

I haven't had a tank since 1998 and figure it has been way too long. I'm setting up a 55 gallon currently. It is cycling and waiting to be planted and have driftwood and rocks added. Will have some questions. It's been a while and I look forward to getting going again and learning along the way.

I look forward to meeting and hanging out with you guys (and gals). :fish2:

you live about 30 minutes from me i live in atoka tn if you know where that is. oh and welcome to AA i might start up a 55 gallon soon.

Welcome aboard...always happy to see someone else bitten, or in your case, re-infected, by the fish bug :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom