Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justy2478

Aquarium Advice Newbie
New here, found the iPhone app and got hooked reading the forums. I have a 90g tank that has just been set back up... Original tank sprung a leak after a year and a half and I just got the new one up and running. My poor fish spent a month in a 10g.

Current inhabitants are two false percs, one firefish goby, two domino damsels, one sgt magor damsel, and one yellowtail damsel. Have some misc inverts but not many survived the stressful transitions between tanks.

Welcome to AA!! Glad you found us here, because we're glad to have you:D. Do you have any pictures of your tank? We LOVE pictures here!!

AquaKai said:
Welcome to AA!! Glad you found us here, because we're glad to have you:D. Do you have any pictures of your tank? We LOVE pictures here!!

Welcome To Aquarium Advice! Before you know it, you'll be hooked (no pun intended.)

I'll add some pics when I get home. Haven't taken many since I got the tank set back up.

image-2072051998.jpg

This was taken before I put my fishes in and the other half of my live rock

image-3583177186.jpg

For those who don't know that's squidwards house from spongebob and the crab was a temp resident(he got moved to the sump when I caught him)

If anyone knows what kind if crab he is I'd appreciate the info, he was a hitchhiker on a piece of live rock I got out of someone else's aquarium.

Justy2478 said:
If anyone knows what kind if crab he is I'd appreciate the info, he was a hitchhiker on a piece of live rock I got out of someone else's aquarium.

I have no idea, I'm a freshie. Maybe a saltwater expert could help me out.

Back
Top Bottom