Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 12-10-2011, 07:58 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello :)

Hello everyone, I have recently gotten into the hobby of keeping tropical fish, its been my obsession since I got myself a fighting fish a few months ago. I started with just the fighter and 2 apple snails in a 20litre (5gallon?) tank, then replaced that with a 2ft tank and added some more fish slowly.. I now have corydoras, kuhli loaches, a bristlenose, dwarf gourami and neon tetras aswell as the fighter and snails. Everyone gets along great, but I suspect the tank is a little overstocked.. so I brought myself a secondhand 6 foot tank as an early birthday/christmas present lol. so some of them can go into the new tank if needed..
I am picking the tank up next week sometime, it comes with some gouramis, a glass catfish and 1 clown loach.. I plan to eventually add atleast 4 more clown loaches so hes not alone anymore.
So I'm sure I'll be asking lots of questions and posting lots of pics over the next few weeks . Looking forward to learning lots and getting to know some other 'fish people' .

Tessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 10:20 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Regular

Welcome! I am planning on adding about 4-5 Kuhli Loaches in the next few months also, saw a picture of them last week and really liked the way they look. Post some pics when you get a chance, we are looking forward to seeing them! I see you have upgraded 3 times already in only a few months, it gets worse...lol I have had my 29 for only a few months too and already want a 55 or bigger. Now comes the fun part of convincing my wife
arcticfirefighter is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com