Hello :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tessa

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello everyone, I have recently gotten into the hobby of keeping tropical fish, its been my obsession since I got myself a fighting fish a few months ago. I started with just the fighter and 2 apple snails in a 20litre (5gallon?) tank, then replaced that with a 2ft tank and added some more fish slowly.. I now have corydoras, kuhli loaches, a bristlenose, dwarf gourami and neon tetras aswell as the fighter and snails. Everyone gets along great, but I suspect the tank is a little overstocked.. so I brought myself a secondhand 6 foot tank as an early birthday/christmas present :whistle:lol. so some of them can go into the new tank if needed..
I am picking the tank up next week sometime, it comes with some gouramis, a glass catfish and 1 clown loach.. I plan to eventually add atleast 4 more clown loaches so hes not alone anymore.
So I'm sure I'll be asking lots of questions and posting lots of pics over the next few weeks :). Looking forward to learning lots and getting to know some other 'fish people' :lol:.

Welcome

Welcome! I am planning on adding about 4-5 Kuhli Loaches in the next few months also, saw a picture of them last week and really liked the way they look. Post some pics when you get a chance, we are looking forward to seeing them! I see you have upgraded 3 times already in only a few months, it gets worse...lol I have had my 29 for only a few months too and already want a 55 or bigger. Now comes the fun part of convincing my wife:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom