Hello! :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissMerlin2012

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello! I found this forum while looking for something like it in the app store (after scrolling through many virtual fish apps!). I have had fish before (Mainly guppies and Mickey mouse platies, I bred the guppies) and then I kind of got out of fish and moved on for a while, but now I am starting an aquarium again. :)
The aquarium is in my room on my desk (So I can watch them during school!) it is a 10 gallon tank (the size I have always used for my fish) and it is freshwater. I got it 3 days ago and have been letting the water do it's thing (grow the stuff that eats ammonia). I have a filter and a heater, and have added water conditioner to it. There are 1 tank ornaments (a little porcelain budda and a Japanese house thing) both made for fish tanks. I have a lid that fits well, and has a light in it. And that is pretty much it! I hope to get a few fish tonight and someore tomorrow! Also, I use parentheses a LOT and love smiley faces! :) -Merl

Back
Top Bottom