Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sake

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hey ya'll I just joined this sight, but I have been reading it for months now and let me say thank you to all of you, your questions and answers have helped me ALOT! I started a 10 gallon tank with 5 neon tetras (love them lil fellows), and now I'm running a 29 gallon tank with my original 5 tetras, 4 zebra danios, 2 glofish same thing i know, 6 glowlight tetras, 4 black neon tetras, 2 Black Kuhli Loach and ghost shrimp...don't know how many they've multiplied and won't stay still long enough for me to count! lol

My tank is also planted with water wisteria (1 plant has turned into over a dozen with some over 18 inches long), some kind of annubius, and a new addition, a telanthera (alternanthera reineckii 'cardinalis' is what the box says), and yeah i should of read more here cause i bought a peacock fern from petsmart and screwed up not knowing it wasn't a true aquatic plant.

Anyhow there would of been no way i could of gotten this all set up and running smoothly without the questions/answers i have found you so once again THANK YOU :D

Back
Top Bottom