Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

anlnba

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi all!
I've been in the fishy hobby for at least a year now. It all really started when my neighbor sold us his 55g with stand, lights, fish (even though they were goldfish), gravel, etc for mad cheap. So we took it in. Eventually we got rid of the goldfish and converted it to an African Cichlid tank, which we love every fish that we have now. We've expanded since then, had a few smaller tanks full of cichlids, one just for Mbuna's (as they are extra aggressive), and since we've moved, have gotten what I believe is a 164g tank with stand that now houses all of our cichlids. I had also purchased what was someone else's "sick" tank for SW fish. It came with everything, including a Niger Trigger and Six Line Wrasse. I've since really cleaned that tank up, and have now transported them to the 75g that was once our cichlids' home. Now I'm just trying to make both of them as close to perfection as possible, so here I am. :)

Glad to be here!!

Here are some photos of my tanks and such. :)

Attachments

• swtank.jpg
    swtank.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 54
  • swtank2.jpg
    swtank2.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 74
  • swtank3.jpg
    swtank3.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 52
  • tanks.jpg
    tanks.jpg