Hello...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mayonnaise

Aquarium Advice Regular
Already posted a thread in the beginers forum but though I might come over here, once I saw it. I'm just geting back into fish after 6 or 7 years, since the pets I'd moved up too, after the fish, (Hampsters) are not allowed in the college dorms.

When I was a kid I had a 25 gallon tank, with a hang on back filter. I remember I had one of those treasure chests that bubbles... a pale yellow angelfish, some neon tetras, two tiny albino catfish, and a couple of other sorts of fish thta don't quite stick in my mind so well.

I'm 19 and I live in Upstate New York, and now have a 2 gallon with an undergravel filter, and, as of yet, no actual fish in it. I've got it filled and running though, so it can settle. *Nods.* With some nifty pearlecent plastic plants (I remember last time around I had these green hyper realistic looking ones, but I'm going for a change this time.) I'm using a desklamp as the light for the moment, cause I have no bulb for the hood thta came with it, but I'm getting a bulb for that when I get the fish. I've got it on the desk in the shadow of the desktop bookshelf where it won't get much direct sunlight, to cut down on alge...

Yesh... that's pretty much it.

Hello!

8^)

lmkbubblfsh.gif

to AquariumAdcie.com!!

Thanks... can somone help me out? I can't seem to find the link to edit my profile... I forgot to put my MSNM in there and have an Avitar I'd like to use...

Eep.

8^S

Nevermind... Found it.

8^)

Go to the home page, on the upper right side there is a box with "Welcome Mayonnaise" Under that are several user specific links, one of those links is to update your profile.

Hehe... sorry... looks like you guys replied while I was editing! Sorry! Thank you for your consideration though!

8^)

Sorry, I have outlook set to check my mail every 5 minutes, when I posted the second time I fully expected it to be the only one after my original answer to your question.

Welcome to the site! Don't forget to check out the regional forum for your area, and hook up with some local aquarists like yourself :D

Thank you! I'd love to join a regional forum, but I don't think I fit in any of the ones you guys have... I'm too far east for the Western NY forurm, and to far north to be considered in the NY New Jersey Area. Is there anyone else about from the Capitol Region of NY? Which one do we belong in... if we belong in one of those two at all...

8^)

Back
Top Bottom