Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laurie

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi everyone. My name is Laurie and I'm from South Carolina. I've always loved fish and aquariums. I've got three tanks right now..mostly platies and swordtails and a few other peaceful fish mixed in. I'm looking forward to meeting some other hobbyist! :)

Pics

I hope the pics attached. The first is my 30 gallon and the second is a 15. The 15 has about 12 to 15 baby platies. They have taken over the tank! The third tank is cycling right now. It's a 10 gallon I keep in my bedroom. Not sure what I want for it yet. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• IMAG0417.jpg
    IMAG0417.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 66
  • IMAG0418.jpg
    IMAG0418.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 76
No I don't but I'm considering to get them for a 10g. They are really stunning fish.

No I don't but I'm considering to get them for a 10g. They are really stunning fish.

They really are! Of course I googled them. I watched an amazing video of one in the wild actually flip flopping to a stream from the puddle it hatched in. Quite amazing little fish. And really beautiful!

if you googled them you probably saw it, but here is a picture of my favorite type of killifish....the bluefin notho killifish!

Oh, and:welcome:

Attachments

• killifish.PNG
    killifish.PNG
    46.3 KB · Views: 34
Back
Top Bottom