Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gold

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have 1 tank with a mossball, 4 comet goldfish, 1 common goldfish, 2 golden dojo loach, 1 peppered Cory catfish, and 1 rainbow shark. I am also trying to grow Mossballs in a separate 1 gallon tank. Feeding it plant nutrients every 3 days. It is also agitated with a small 5 gallon air pump and constant light. I have a another small mossball growing in a 1 pint jar in my window. Feed on same schedule as the other trying to find out which work better for growing them.

If anyone know any this of help I would appreciate the info Also looking to add ghost shrimp to the mossball breeding tank to help care for it. And grow them for my larger tank.

Not really just 10 but getting ready to start new

Gold said:
Not really just 10 but getting ready to start new

Well that would be the only advice I can really give is that they need a tank probably around 8-10 times the size you have them in now. Goldfish are not really in my area of expertise. you'll get more help if you post your questions on the freshwater section of the site. Good luck :)

Convict2161 said:
Hello an welcome to AA

Thank you convict I have read some of your other posts and hope for the help you give others.

Back
Top Bottom