Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gamehound

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My name is Kevin, and I own 2 small aquariums at the moment, a ten gal and a 5 gal. In my 10 gal I have a shubunkin, a black moor, and a pleco. A Molly and a guppy are in my 5 gal. I hope to expand in the future and get larger aquariums, and with hopefully your advice I will go from being a beginner to becoming a knowledgeable hobbiest.

Welcome to AA glad your found us here :) ... Your definitely gonna want to upgrade your 10 gallon because its highly overstocked with the fish you chose since they require much larger tanks. Is it a common pleco by chance?

@Mrc8858 As far as I know. All the fish in there are still fairly small, but I was planning on upgrading to a larger tank when they outgrew this one.

What would be a good freshwater test kit to use? I have some test strips, but it seems a lot of people on here find those to be inaccurate.

API liquid master test kit is the most popular and much more accurate then strips

Alright, I'll look into ordering one. Thanks a bunch.

Back
Top Bottom