Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bowhunterking

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello all my names Ron, I've been on this form for a couple weeks now but i never got to introduce my self. I have been an aquarium hobbyist seince i was five (15 years) i started out with a beta, moved on to guppies, then gold fish. I currently have a ten gal stocked with a Dalmatian molly, angel,kissing gourami, and a clown pleco. I also have a bowl that looks like a gum ball machine with a crown tail beta in it. I have had many breeds of fish throughout the years, and have learned a lot, about diseases, equipment, plants, decor, etc. I hope to open a pet shop that dose grooming, and pet boarding/ day care, and a fish warehouse. I also wish to build a sting ray touch pond at my store. Il be posting alt through out the builds, and be for them, for help, and hope to be able to help others

Hi and welcome to AA:) Good luck in your venture for the future(y) Having hand fed stingrays in Seaworld Florida it was an amazing experience and as you probably guessed from my username I love stingrays:D

Have you ever had the joys of keeping any of these amazing animal
Hi yes I have been very lucky to have kept four {Hence my username} I was unlucky to lose one very quickly due to it simply not settling in? They were amazing to watch and when they fed how they caught there food was amazing,also as they grew I soon found out I had three boys rather than three girls,took them two years to show the growth of the clasper's! ~They soon outgrew the tank so had to be rehomed:( and I do miss them,but know they are better of now in bigger tanks:)
Merry Christmas Bowhunterking(y)

Back
Top Bottom