Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Julie B

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello. Love reading and learning and this place seems pretty cool . And i want to talk to someone other than the people at the stores around here. Trouble is, I do not know what half of these abbreviations are!! Also, the welcome email tells you to keep your profile updated and I have no option anywhere in my profile from what I can tell to put any info.
I have 3 'real' (permanent) saltwater tanks. Have had both though. Oh and my son has a beta fish!! Ha ha
Don't know what else to say!!

Welcome! I think there is a list of abbreviations in the stickies somewhere. You might do a search. Have fun and good luck!

Are you on the app or the regular web page? On the regular web page there's the "user cp" where you can edit your profile.

Welcome! I think there is a list of abbreviations in the stickies somewhere. You might do a search. Have fun and good luck!

Thanks. I was in an app so I went to the web site on my iPad it was still not there but it was when I went on with my lap top new things appeared lol.

Back
Top Bottom