Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TCNewB

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everyone-I am new to this site. I owned a tank about 15 years ago but toddlers took over my time. Now I have restarted my love of aquariums with a 36g bow front freshwater. I am gradually stocking it. It's been up an running for a couple months. I love to read everyone's questions and get advice so thank you for all the info. I am learning so much. (It seemed easier back then-- I don't remember having any trouble with the nitrogen cycle like I did this time. It's all good now though and I love my new tank).

Hi everyone-I am new to this site. I owned a tank about 15 years ago but toddlers took over my time. Now I have restarted my love of aquariums with a 36g bow front freshwater. I am gradually stocking it. It's been up an running for a couple months. I love to read everyone's questions and get advice so thank you for all the info. I am learning so much. (It seemed easier back then-- I don't remember having any trouble with the nitrogen cycle like I did this time. It's all good now though and I love my new tank).
Hi and welcome to AA!!. Welcome back to the 'addiction'. Yeah it has moved on since then alright...haha. Better practices=happier fishes!!!

Back
Top Bottom