Hello! :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

emilyporter

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi guys, I'm new here, been on this site a number of times looking for advice but only just decided to register myself :) I'm 18 years old, live in England, and my aquarium is my prized possession :) My dad had many large tanks a few years back with pacu's, piranhas, plecs, catfish and cichlids and I decided to follow in his footsteps after developing an emotional attachment with a large black piranha called Ollie that he had from when I was a child. I started off with a goldfish aquarium (Ronnie and Reggie Kray, named because my parters grandfather was friends with the infamous Kray twins in their day) but after Ronnie (my favourite, a beautiful sarasa) passed away from costia I gave Reggie to my mother in law and started up my own tropical tank, which I love with all my heart! I'm here to both give where I can and receive advice. I was gutted when Ronnie passed away and I'd do anything in my power to prevent it from happening again, so I think this site is perfect for me :) Myself and my partner also have a kitten, a rat, a hamster and a boa constrictor as family pets.

:fish2:

Nice to meet u... ;) my name is gaby.. :) im 19 and im also new.. I have a couple days in here.. Feel free to send private messages i will help u and if not then im a good listener too hehee ;)

Back
Top Bottom