Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

plantedaquastor

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone. New to the site. Wife and I are into planted freshwater tanks.
Wife is big on discus and bettas.
Got so frustrated in south florida's lack of a good fw and planted tank store that we opened our own store over a year ago.
Nice forum. Been a regular at the barrreport, but have not been able to post for several months as we were in the process of moving the store.
Thank you!

Welcome to AA! I'm also in to planted aquaria as well. I'm surprised to hear that Florida has limited options in LFS with GLA in the vicinity. Well, I'd love to check out your tanks and store items... Will you be selling online too or just local? I'd love to open my own LIFE someday... you're living the dream! Best of luck to your business!

Anyway... make yourself at home in the "planted" sub forum :)

Welcome to AA! I'm also in to planted aquaria as well. I'm surprised to hear that Florida has limited options in LFS with GLA in the vicinity. Well, I'd love to check out your tanks and store items... Will you be selling online too or just local? I'd love to open my own LIFE someday... you're living the dream! Best of luck to your business!

Anyway... make yourself at home in the "planted" sub forum :)

South Florida has quiet a few LFS options.

Good to know... FYI, I meant "open my own LFS" someday, not LIFE! Haha... stupid auto correct on my phone! Smh

We are in Oakland Park fl (Ft Lauderdale). GLA is mail order only and they are about 4hrs north.
Plus they only sell hard goods. We carry full line of plants and awesome freshwater fish. My wife loves the unique stuff, microfish, plecos, apistos, inverts. I like scaping and petting the africans and the discus.

We are in Oakland Park fl (Ft Lauderdale). GLA is mail order only and they are about 4hrs north.
Plus they only sell hard goods. We carry full line of plants and awesome freshwater fish. My wife loves the unique stuff, microfish, plecos, apistos, inverts. I like scaping and petting the africans and the discus.

Oakland Park thats close by what's the address to your pet store as I would like to come and check out your store as I live in Pembroke Pines.

Back
Top Bottom