Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pr0styles

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey everyone.

Just got a 55 gallon fish tank from a friend of mine that was given a larger tank and plans to go saltwater. It's my first tank, never thought I would even get a tank before so I'm pretty excited to see what I can do with it. My plan is to have it a freshwater tank, and that's about all I know at the moment, my friend is going to be a big help in my decision making as he is very knowledgeable on this topic. Just wanted to stop in and say hey as I will be browsing these forums quite a bit now and if there is any 'first timers' tips and tricks you may have send them my way!

Thanks.

Welcome :)

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
16 gallon vampire shrimp and snails

Came to a great place to start! I've learned a lot at this site to update my knowledge. Also there are not many of us fish geeks to confide in.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Congrats on the tank gift and get ready to soak up the knowledge. So many folk on this forum are very open and generous with advice, information and tips. Don't be shy! And make sure to get work-in-progress pictures!!

? Diana Lee ?
? the St. Augustine Redhead ?

Back
Top Bottom