Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WillowGHall

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone!

I never know what the hell to say in intro threads but I guess I'll just go ahead and say my name's Willow, and I have a slight addiction to fish ;)

I started about 10 months ago with a couple of platys and I now have five different tanks and several different species. I've learned so much in the ten months I've been owning fish and hunger to keep learning more.

I am totally bias and my favourite fish currently owned are my panda corydoras and one day it is my dream to own a discus tank - I just have no room in my flat right now for anything more than a 30G. My next tank for the one remaining space a tank could feasibly fit is a 20G for a pair of GBRs so watch this space!

I joined this forum to get to chat to other fishy people like myself because all of my friends are sick to death of hearing about my tanks, and I look forward to getting involved! :fish2:

Welcome!

My friends and family just nod when I go on my fish rants lol.

We would love to see some pics of the tanks!

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Welcome Willow, you will find you are not the only one with the addiction don't worry! :)

You will find this forum very helpful, I did!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Hi, welcome to the forum :)

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
16 gallon vampire shrimp, green lace shrimp and snails.

Hi there Willow, welcome! :D :welcome: I love GBRs they are beautiful, I had one once in my old 20g Planted. :)

Back
Top Bottom