Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

whalekid

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello everyone! I have been keeping aquariums for four years now and have been assisting in the care of aquariums for five. I decided to get my own aquarium after I was one of the primary caregivers to a reef tank for a year. Unable to afford saltwater at the time I began a 29 gallon freshwater Amazon community tank which ran for a year before I got my second aquarium a 40 gallon FOWLR. Currently after recent shuffling I have a 5 gallon Betta tank, a 40 gallon African cichlid tank, a 29 gallon saltwater something tank (currently cycling and have no idea what I want to do with it), a 2.5 gallon Betta tank, a 1 gallon Betta tank, and a nano marine shrimp tank. I really want to expand my hobby into corals like the first tank I worked on, but I haven't been able to finance the lighting and other equipment needed to do so. I also would really like to get into large predator saltwater fish (sharks, stingrays, lion-fish, etc.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone! I have been keeping aquariums for four years now and have been assisting in the care of aquariums for five. I decided to get my own aquarium after I was one of the primary caregivers to a reef tank for a year. Unable to afford saltwater at the time I began a 29 gallon freshwater Amazon community tank which ran for a year before I got my second aquarium a 40 gallon FOWLR. Currently after recent shuffling I have a 5 gallon betta tank, a 40 gallon african cichlid tank, a 29 gallon saltwater something tank (currently cycling and have no idea what I want to do with it), a 2.5 gallon betta tank, a 1 gallon betta tank, and a nano marine shrimp tank. I really want to expand my hobby into corals like the first tank I worked on, but I haven't been able to finance the lighting and other equipment needed to do so. I also would really like to get into large predator saltwater fish (sharks, stringrays, lionfish, etc.)

??

Welcome to the forum! Seems like you know what you're doing! Feel free to post any threads about your tanks and ask any questions you have!

Back
Top Bottom