Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishfinger5

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello,

My name is Kelly I'm in the process of upgrading from a 100l to a 300l tank.

I found the 300l tank in a skip (next to a skip anyway) so, swallowing my British reserve, I approached the house owner/skip filler and asked if I could have it...he said yes!

So, it's an ex marine tank with a sump in the cabinet underneath. The cabinet was a mess but my husband repaired it and I've repainted it (not perfect but looks OK to me) the glass of the tank is scratched in places but, hey, beggers can't be choosers!

There was no pipe work but after some intensive online research we bought all that from an aquarium supplier online and it's been cycling for the last (almost) 3 weeks.

I hope I've not put too much info on my intro post - I'm probably going to become a real pain on the forumd as I have loads of questions, and I don't think I'll be able to contribute much because I'm working things out as I go but I'm happy to be here!

Kelly x

Hi Kelly, welcome to the forum :)

70 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon boraras , red longfin bristlenose, bamboo shrimp, crs,rcs and different snails.
7 gallon halfmoon betta and red ramshorn.

Back
Top Bottom