Hello!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KyleeAndComet

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everyone, my name is Kylee. I own 2 aquariums. My first one is a planted 22 gallon with 1 male betta, 3 female guppies, 1 male guppy, 4 salt and pepper cories, and 2 Dwarf African Frogs.
My second tank is a fry tank. It is a planted 3.5 gallon with 6 guppy fry, and 3 molly fry.
I also take care of my mother's tank which has 3 female mollies and 2 male mollies.
I'm still fairly new to fish keeping, so if I'm doing something wrong, please tell me :)

Hi everyone, my name is Kylee. I own 2 aquariums. My first one is a planted 22 gallon with 1 male betta, 3 female guppies, 1 male guppy, 4 salt and pepper cories, and 2 Dwarf African Frogs.
My second tank is a fry tank. It is a planted 3.5 gallon with 6 guppy fry, and 3 molly fry.
I also take care of my mother's tank which has 3 female mollies and 2 male mollies.
I'm still fairly new to fish keeping, so if I'm doing something wrong, please tell me :)

Welcome Kylee!
Sounds lovely. I dont know enough to give you feedback but i would love to see some photos! :D

Welcome to AA!
You've come to the right place, just reading along while taking care of your fish you can learn a lot.

Sent from my N9130 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom