Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fermelmehue

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi there, I'm Fermelmehue. Recently started a new 10-gallon planted aquarium, and finally put a lovely Betta plakat in it last week, along with 4 amano shrimp. The aquarium has some basic plants in it... Java fern, anacharis, moss balls, and frogbit.

I got interested in aquariums because my 7 year old son wanted a fish for his birthday. Walter, the betta, is his fish; everything else is MINE. :)

Thanks for the add! I hope to learn lots about this new interest of mine and perhaps someday help out other newbs.

Here. Don't know what happened before.

Attachments

• 20171103_193111.jpg
    20171103_193111.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 75
Is that 7 moss balls? I'm probably going to put one in my tank soon. How long have you had them?

I think there are seven or eight moss balls. I thought I was buying four but the package came with more than that! I put those shortly after starting the tank, about a month ago.

Welcome. That's a nice tank. I have 4 tanks. 1 125 gallon planted, 1 20 gallon nano reef, 1 2.5 gallon planted Betta, and a 10 gallon I use to propagate aquatic plants. Looking forward to exchanging ideas and such.

Back
Top Bottom