Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Michael

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello everyone. I see lot's of familiar names from other forums here. I’m relatively new to the hobby, about 5 years. I am a business owner and one of my former employees had a Betta that he left when he left my employment. I inherited this little Betta and I've been hooked ever since. My wife if not the biggest fan, that's a problem but we deal with it.

Currently I have 9 tanks.
180 gallon and 75 gallons in my office at work
And at home I have a 120, 40 Long, 40 Hex, 30 and three 20's.

I have mainly community tanks containing Tinfoil Barbs, Clown Loaches, breeding Kribs, all different kinds of Rainbows, Tetras, Danios, Rosy & Cherry Barbs, Bolivian Rams, Blue Rams, Corys, SAE's, CAE, Bristlenose, Endlers, Bamboo Shrimp & a bunch of Otto's. I’m sure I forgot a few.

My future plan, maybe just a pipe dream, is to build a new home and incorporate a 540 gallon tank with an auto water change system. I would feature my Clown Loaches, Rainbows and South American Dwarf Cichlids. It would be fun, I have the plans but it's still in the Dream faze.

About me, I live in Bristol Connecticut, about 5 miles from ESPN. I am a father of two and a Grandfather of two beautiful Boys 4 & 10 years old. Besides my fish I love to ski and bike ride. Love Smooth Jazz, go to shows in NYC as much as possible. I am a true Yankee fan, about 40+ years, thru the downs & highs and always a fan.

So that's it, Hi to everyone and I look forward to getting some help from all the knowledge here.

Back
Top Bottom