Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jjk454ss

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello everyone. I just got a 55 gallon tank and am here looking for information, which means I will probably be the one asking all the stupid questions in all the wrong forums :D . Anyway, just wanted to say hi.

Hi! Tell us a little about your tank and what your plans are for it.

Hara said:
Hi! Tell us a little about your tank and what your plans are for it.

Thanks all for the welcome. The tank is a 55 gallon that I got as a kit, and all-in-one deal. I hope that was not a bad thing, I hope that what comes in those is at least OK to get me started. I don't know about my plans yet, I am trying to figure that out now. I "tested" the tank in the garage full of water, and brought it inside today. I got some blue gravel for the bottom and I also picked up a Freshwater Master Test Kit from Aquarium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and a bottle of Cycle by Nutrafin. I hope to find an adapter to put on my sink so I can fill my tank tomorrow, otherwise is it bad to fill it with cold water direct from a hose? It is pretty cold out here, mid 30's.

My only plans as far as fish go, I like the Clown Loach, the Oscar, and my Mom came over to help and wants to get me a some Neon Tetras and a Pecostamus (sp?). But I don't even know if they will all work together? Oh well, off to do more forum reading I guess :D .

Back
Top Bottom