Hello AA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

guppygourami

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi, I'm Namirah and I'm new to this forum. I started my freshwater aquarium(26 gallon) a couple months ago and I discovered(the hard way) that PetSmart workers cannot be trusted on newbie info(at least mine). I got my 30 inch long aquarium from a friend that was about to throw away a perfectly good home for fish! I actually first started having fish long ago(the old goldfish in a bowl) but now have learnt better not to keep fish in such a horrible prison. Although they were in poor conditions, from March to December of 2013 my two guppies and a goldfish lived happily in their unfiltered bowl. I upgraded to an aquarium and to this day two of my fish are still alive (except for my female guppy who died giving birth) happily! Now in my 26 gal I have one male guppy, two dwarf gouramis, one black skirt tetra, and one red eye tetra. I am aware that these are the wrong numbers for my aquarium but it is only due to a fish fungus and later disease which travelled the through my once beautiful tank. My five fish have just recovered and I don't plan on getting others until my results are better. Thank you for reading this long intro(sorry) and I hope to become a part of this awesome forum!

Back
Top Bottom