Hello again everybody!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kholton

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello there everyone! My name is Kaden, and I'm a first year student at The Ohio State University. (majoring in Fisheries) I'm actually not very new to this forum at all. I have had two previous accounts, and have simply lost touch with the site over the years. I can no longer remember the name of my first account (which I created when I was about ten), but I believe the name of my second account was Fish Kid. I currently have very limited space for fishtanks (living in a dorm room will do that to you, and I'm already butting heads with my RAs over the tanks that I DO have) I have a 30g Hex tank with Malawi Cichlids, and I'm in the process of setting up little 10g tank for SA Dwarf Cichlids and maybe a few tetras... But I'm looking forward to next year! My fiance and I already have the lease signed for our apartment which we move into in September, and trust me, the plans have already been made to nearly FILL it with fish tanks! (yay) Well I guess that's probably plenty about me for now. So once again, hello, and just shoot me a question if you want! I'm looking forward to reconnecting to any of you who might (eventually) remember me!

~Kaden

Thanks guys, I'm looking forward to getting back into this forum! It's always been great in the past. :D The site certainly has changed a lot over the years...

Haha, when you put it that way, I suppose it DOES look bad that I've apparently relapsed twice now!!!

LOL!

Welcome back and happy ground hog day!

Back
Top Bottom