Hello all!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kim01

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello all, my name is kim and i have been looking for a site just like this.i'm a sahm to a set of 6 yr old twin boys. we currently have a 13 gallon eclipse aquarium set up. its been going for about 2 weeks,we added some fish early on(long story).i took a water sample into petsmart yesterday and the girl told me it was ready to add fish.she said the ph was 7.4.i'm not sure what they test for,i ment to ask and forgot.i do plan to get a test kit,so that i can be sure we are dong what we need to be doing to ensure a happy aquarium for our fishes.
me and my twin boys basically got it to have some glofish in it.
i am hoping that this site will be able to give me the knowledge to have a beautiful,healthy aquarium for a long time. growing up i had a few differnet aquariums but i wasn't really the one to care for them. we also have various other furry animals-a yorkie poo dog,a mini lop eared bunny,a uromastyx liazard,a panther chameleon,and a sevearl hermit crabs with a anole.

so thats a bit about me lol. any knowledge that you think i need to know please share..
tia for all that i hope to gain from this site!

Hey welcome to the site kim. Everyone here is very helpful and provide lots of information. Good luck on your tank.:D

welcome aboard. just reading all the stickies and the articles will be a big help in gaining knowledge. anything you dont understand just ask :)

Back
Top Bottom