Hello All!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Firewarrior565

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello, I'm in the works of making a 45 gallon Paludarium and finally putting my 90 gallon acrylic tank I bought two years ago to use. I'm thinking of making the 90 gallon into an African Cichlid tank. Once all of those are all set up then I'm going to finally get back into saltwater with maybe the 29 gallon tank I have...I was going to use my 90 gallon tank as a reef tank but the lighting and so forth would just cost way too much for my budget.

Anyhow, I hope everyone here can assist me with some questions every once in awhile and I also look forward to helping people with my experiences in the hobbies.

Welcome Firewarrior. :D We can certainly assist you with your questions and look forward to the advice you'll give and following your journey. Ever considered SW? ;)

Welcome Firewarrior. :D We can certainly assist you with your questions and look forward to the advice you'll give and following your journey. Ever considered SW? ;)

I've dabbled in saltwater here and there...I'm going to start out small for now with my 29 gallon tank. I'm thinking of going with a mix of corals.

Back
Top Bottom