Hello all!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NYYFan19801

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Well I'm kind of a noob to the aquarium world, I have a 29 gallon planted aquarium right now with several fish. Ran into a lot of algae problems initially and some of my plants look like crap, but hey I'm trying! Anyway, I'm here to learn more about reef/saltwater tanks as I'd like to start buying "parts" for one and eventually set one up when I move in about a year. Look forward to hearing all the great advice here!

Paoli huh? That's not very far from where I am at all. Any good aquarium stores up in this area? I just moved here a few months ago so I'm still pretty new.

yes. we have the hidden reef:
4501 New Falls Rd
Levittown, PA 19056
it's a very nice store, well worth the ride.
also, while you are there, check out the fish factory:
3021 Veterans Hwy Bristol, PA 19007-1607
there is also a pets plus not far from those two.
151 Lincoln Highway, Fairless Hills

if you don't mind heading out west that fish place/that pet place
is another awesome store to check out. they say it's the largest pet store in the world.
237 Centerville Rd. Lancaster, PA 17603

Thanks mr_X, I'll have to check them out after the holidays, an hour isn't too bad of a drive, there's a pretty decent one in Newark but it's mostly just fish.

Hey melosu, I just moved from Richmond, went to VCU for my PhD, lived in the Bottom. Any good fish places around there? I go back pretty often since my gf and I still have a lot of friends down there.

I'm a huge Yankee fan! What the heck happened with Lee?! Anyway, welcome to the forum, what kind of light do you have? I just ask because it doesn't look stock... nice tank though!

Ugh, don't get me started with Lee... It's extra hard for me b/c I'm in Philly country now and they're rubbing it in my face. Hopefully we at least get Pettitte back! I'm using ZooMed T-5 HO lighting for the plants on a 12 hour cycle.

He better re-sign and have a performance like he did at the beginning of last year, but at least we got Mo and el Capitan back. Stay strong in PA!

welcometoaa.gif

Go Yankees!

Back
Top Bottom