Hello, all!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

benji69

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My name is Benji. I am a musician and producer in Houston, Texas. My girlfriend Cynde and I are pretty hardcore tankers as of now and have been on the lookout for a neat group of people to chat with on occasion regarding fish tanks, etc. We have a total of 6 tanks in our home ranging from 40 gallons to 100 gallons (salt and fresh water). My profile picture is a small corner of my (big) tank and I will be uploading some more pics tonight or tomorrow. I actually just did a 20% water change on my big tank and had woken up late for work today, so I didn't have time to take any new pics. lol Anyways. I know quite a bit about getting tanks started and have maintained my main two tanks for five to six years now and have had very little issues or problems with water quality. I have had to learn by process of elimination on which species can and cannot live together though. I actually am one of those guys who had a $20.00 fish eat his $300.00 fish on numerous occasions.... Anywho. Nice to meet you guys and I look forward to posting some pics and checking out your fishes!!!

~Cheers~

Thank you, guys. I need to get a better camera so I can really make the pics pop. I also wish there were a way to have a less cloudy look right after cleaning ;)

Back
Top Bottom