Hello all!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oilerfan

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Just wanna say hi everyone from a newbie to the forum!!....
Really loving the reef hobby. Been doing this for a little more than a year. I like to think my tank is fairly under control. I'm always looking to add things to my tank and I really want a nice big 'center piece fish' like an angel but most are not reef safe. Also thinking of adding some peppermint shrimp to hopefully eradicate the aiptasia that's beginning to annoy my growing collection of corals. Any suggestions or comments are always appreciated. Actually anticipated!

We love our peppermints! Be patient though. We added ours and were disappointed for the first couple of weeks. They didn't touch the stuff. My husband swore they were dead. Never saw em! Then in about three days every piece of the aptasia disappeared. The bigger they get... The braver as well. Ours are venturing out during the day now. Rocking back and forth... Back and forth. Cool little critters!

Thanks for the much anticipated advise. I'm probably gonna get three or four this weekend. I'll let you know how they do.

Back
Top Bottom